Common Young Adult Health Issues
Between the ages of 18 through to the mid to late 30’s we are in the prime of our lives, however due to modern lifestyle and genetic predispositions, we often see health conditions popping up in during these years of our life. Some of the common conditions I see are:
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Asthma and Hay Fever
- Skin complaints including adult acne and eczema
- Mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, and bipolar disorder
- PCOS, Endometriosis, and other menstrual complaints
- Fertility (for both women and men)
- Autoimmune conditions, such as Hashimoto’s Disease, Type 1 Diabetes, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Psoriasis, and Coeliac Disease
- Chronic Fatigue & Fibromyalgia
- Weight Loss
I offer a variety of in clinic screening tests including blood pressure and pulse, blood oxygen levels, iridology, zinc tally testing, and nail and tongue diagnosis, which can provide clues as to your current health and what nutritional deficits may be causing problems.
However, some additional testing may be required to better identify exactly what is going on for you. I most commonly request blood, saliva, or urine strips from QML, Research Nutrition, and Nutripath depending on the condition. Hair testing may also be used in finding your diagnosis.